Friday, May 05, 2006

Linux Thoughts Wanted!

So those of you who know me well, know that I am a computer geek at heart. This is going to become a place for me to post thoughts, questions, etc.

A very small number of people that haven't totally fazed out during my computer rants will know that I am not Microsoft's #1 fan. unfortunately for me, I don't know enough about Linux and its various distros, to be able to make the switch. I've done some reading and I'm now hoping to be able to discuss it with someone.

Microsoft steals souls (at $150+ per).

Main Man, Out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Calvin said...

Hey Ed!

I've been looking around at Distros for a while, and Red Hat appears to have the most feature-loaded. It is commonly available with Linux for Dummies (not trying to play at anything there), where the discs are included free with the purchase of the book (approx $65 CAD)

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home